Bannock 1.0 • Pan Fried Flat Bread
Krik of Black Owl Outdoors shares with you just one of the many recipes and methods of cooking the backwoods staple, Bannock. Consisting of primarily flour and bread, a multitude of ingredients can be added to create a taste for whatever your mood. Add some cinnamon and sugar and you have a desert. Add some garlic salt and red peppers for a spicy morsel.
Sundays – Tuesdays & sometimes Thursdays.
If you wanna support us, take a look at our stores below. We receive a percentage of most everything you purchase through our Amazon store/link. But if you really want to support Black Owl, consider checking out Black Owl Supply, a collection of handpicked gear sold by Krik & stony.
Black Owl Supply |
Owl Creek Handmade |
Connect with us:
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment