Native American Bird trap, wilderness survival, figure 4 trap,at the end of this video my camera battery died, the red Cardinal bird was free to go safe Camping tips How to cleaning the small bird,
Kill it cut the wings off the bird.Remove the head
Flip the bird over so that the breast or underside of the bird is facing you. With your thumb and index finger pluck the feathers from the breast. Make sure your hands are dry, otherwise the feathers will stick to your hands.
Now where the breast bone meets the back it forms a point. Put both of your thumbs on the point and press to break the skin.
Insert your thumbs about one inch and pull the body in half.
This will separate the breast from the back
Clean out the guts, and wash with cold water.then cook it over a fire.
- Yo Yo Trap- Survival Fishing
- Yo Yo Trap Jug Set- Survival Fishing
- Wrapping the Wool Blanket, An Exerpt from Training the WV Wilderness EMS
- Wrapping In A Wool Blanket
- WOOL BLANKET TRICKS
- Wool Blanket Survival Pack by BOSS
- Woodgas folding pocket stove”Sudden” technique2
- Winter Wilderness Survival Food
- winter survival skills trailer – shelter water fire making.wmv
- Winter Survival – Shelter
- Winter Army Fire and Shelter
- Wilderness Survival Tip: Rocky Outcroppings Can Be A Good Place For Natural Shelters
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 2
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 1
- Wilderness Survival Rain Poncho as a Shelter
- Wilderness Survival – Edible Plants & Edibility Test