BOW DRILL – Soaked in water!
Skip to the part you want I won’t even be mad :
1:10 The piece of wood I will be using
1:50 soaking wood in water
5:54 Starting to bow
7:16 catching tinder bundle on fire
9:00 Soaking set in water
10:00 Starting to bow
Visit my website for up to date information !
Watch this for a complete step by step Tutorial, for beginners and advanced.
Bow drill without modern tool, back to stone age !
Hand drill without modern tool, back to stone age !
Bow drill soaked in water !
Spindle : Balsam Fir
Heart Board : Balsam Fir
Handling Block : Balsam Fir
Cordage : Paracord
Knife : OKC Ranger 5 inch
Do not hesitate to comment, like, subscribe or send suggestion, I read every single of one of them!
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment