Bushcraft Camping Part 2 – DIY flame grill campfire with meat and vegetables
Camped next to a pristine creek in the mountains in Australia. We are cooking over a small controlled campfire using a small piece of foil to reflect maximum heat back upwards. We have a single fresh water crayfish trap in the creek but unfortunately we catch nothing LOL.
You may notice we’ve recently uploaded some videos of 4WD car camping but without a doubt backpacking with a tent is our favourite style of camping.
SUBSCRIBE to Bushchannel
- Winter Survival – Lost in the Wilderness Mountains and Lakes
- Winter Bushcraft at the Survival Shelter, Squirrel Cooker
- Wildnis- und Survival-Training in der Eifel – Tivity.de
- Wilderness Technology Expedition Duffle, Gear Basics
- Wilderness Survival – Part Two – Priorities
- Wilderness Survival – Part One – Heat loss
- Wilderness Gathering Part 1 – Scanavger Hunt & Extreme Baking
- Wilderness Dropouts Pilot
- WILDERNESS CAMPING
- Wilderness Bug Out, Not For Beginners
- Videotape Compass – one minute survival tip
- Vegetarian in the wilderness?
- Utah Adventures S3 E13: Backpacking Coyote Gulch
- TRULY Ultralight backpacking kit
- Toggle Trigger Fishing Variation
- The Kleptsy Trap with Promontory Peg Trigger.wmv