Free Heat for your Home
Free Heat for Your Home.
This is a short video to show how you can make fire logs out of waste paper.
I would like to point out that all News Pappers have to use eco friendly inks now which most are based on a Soyink!
This information I would like to share with you comes from Wikipedia which I give credit for but is also Common knowledge.
Rising prices for petroleum and quarrels with OPEC countries were reasons they wanted to find a more reliable and cost efficient method of printing. After testing over 2,000 different vegetable oil formulations, researchers for the NAA came up with the solution of using soybean oil. In 1987, soybeans were tested by The Gazette from Iowa in a practical printing run. The test was successful. About one quarter of commercial printers in the United States now use soy ink.
Bio Green Tech Ltd
Thank you everyone for watching this video if you would like to purchase one of the Log Makers you can get them from this company. We have no connection with this company and make no money from the sale of the Log Makers, so Please Subscribe, Thumbs UP.
If you are interested to see how they but here is a link for you
- Wood gas camp stove “how to”
- Winter Field Day 5 Basic Winter Survival Tips
- Wilderness Survival#2 / How to build a shelter
- Wilderness Survival#1 / HOBO-Oven
- Wilderness Survival – Überleben in der Wildnis – Survival Steinmesser 2
- Wilderness Survival Skills Pt 4/4: Gear, Rescue, and Survival Discussion
- Wilderness Survival Skills Pt 3/4: Hand Drill, Tarp Shelter, & Resource Gathering
- Wilderness Survival Skills Pt 2/4: Flint Knapping & Atlatl
- Wilderness Survival Skills Pt 1/4: Priorities of Survival & Coal Burn Spoon
- What microwave oven is capable. High-voltage arc
- Vincenzo Cannata: GA Basics: Survival Kit
- Very first Made in The USA Thermoelectric Wood Stove Generator
- Überlebenstraining in der Wildnis – Welt der Wunder
- U.S. Marines • Wilderness Survival Training
- Twisted Sisters Tracker Challenge
- Top 10 Survival Tips