How To Build A Trash Bag Shelter
This is a video where I demo one way to make a shelter using a 55 Gallon Trash bag. I see this in a lot of survival kits, but don’t see too many videos on how to actually make a shelter with it so I figured I would throw this out as one possibility.
For more videos on wilderness survival, survival skills, disaster preparedness & prepping tips & bushcraft tips and tricks, as well as shooting videos, self defense tactics and gun, knife & outdoor gear reviews please visit my channel at:
Also be sure to visit my blog at: And if you like what you see please Subscribe by clicking here:
CLICK HERE FOR 30 DAYS FREE PLUS A FREE AUDIO BOOK:
Here are a few great playlists you may also enjoy!
Survival Kit Videos:
Gun Review Videos:
Cool Survival Tricks & Tips:
Who am I? I (JJ Johnson) am a former active duty USAF Wilderness Survival Instructor and the author of www.RealitySurvival.Com. I am also an avid outdoorsman, hunter, shooter, and gear reviewer, a prepper, a Christian and a conservative constitutionalist.
You can connect with me on the following social media pages if you would like!
TWITTER: or @RealitySurvival
FACEBOOK Personal profile:
Prepper News – The Not So Main Stream Media:
Royalty Free Music by
- Yo Yo Trap- Survival Fishing
- Yo Yo Trap Jug Set- Survival Fishing
- Wrapping the Wool Blanket, An Exerpt from Training the WV Wilderness EMS
- Wrapping In A Wool Blanket
- WOOL BLANKET TRICKS
- Wool Blanket Survival Pack by BOSS
- Woodgas folding pocket stove”Sudden” technique2
- Winter Wilderness Survival Food
- winter survival skills trailer – shelter water fire making.wmv
- Winter Survival – Shelter
- Winter Army Fire and Shelter
- Wilderness Survival Tip: Rocky Outcroppings Can Be A Good Place For Natural Shelters
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 2
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 1
- Wilderness Survival Rain Poncho as a Shelter
- Wilderness Survival – Edible Plants & Edibility Test