NEW! Schrade, SCTK3 3-Piece, 10 inch Throw Knife Set
Schrade 10 inch, Full Tang, Throwing Knives, Coated Stainless Steel, Weighted Blades with Black Nylon Belt Sheath – NEW from:
Rugged, handsome and fun to toss, the SCTK3 throwing knife set comes with three, ten inch throwing knives, a protective nylon belt sheath, and three paper targets.
Each knife is forged from tough, break and bend resistant, 2Cr13 stainless steel for years of use.
Angular, old world styling, a protective, stone washed finish and stamped Schrade logo on the handle make these blades as easy to look at as they are to throw.
Weighted fronts ensure more sticks in your target, than in the ground. Unsharpened edges mean you can practice your no-spin-throw by gripping the handle… or test your spin-throw skills by safely griping the blade.
When not perfecting your technique, all three knives are carried easily in this rugged, weather resistant, woven fabric belt sheath. Inside, each knife tucks away (protected from contact with the other blades) in its own nylon sleeve.
Rugged, affordable, fun to throw… crafted from premium materials… and built for a lifetime… this is the Schrade, SCTK3 3-Piece, 10 inch Throw Knife Set.
Like Us on Facebook:
Follow Us Twitter:
Visit for Gear News, Tips and New Releases…
Links to our HOW-To series on throwing knives:
Other HOW TO videos from this series:
How-to baton wood with a fixed blade:
How-to field-sharpen an axe:
14 Knife Safety Tips for Kids, Scouts, and the Rest of Us:
How-to safely clean your blade:
Blade Basics Part 1 – Drop Point Blades:
How-to start a fire with a Ferro Rod:
Knife Blades 101 – Spear, Tonto, Clip, or Drop Point Blade:
How-To Select and use a strap cutter:
How to Choose and Use a Tactical Pen:
7 Legendary EDC Knives that You Should Own:
10 Knife Terms You Need To Know:
3 Minute Paracord Knife Handle Wrap:
How to Start a Blaze With a Feather Stick and Ferro Rod:
How to Make a Survival Spear:
How To Sharpen A Recurve Blade:
How To Remove Rust From a Knife Blade:
How to make a pot hanger in the wild:
Thanks for Stopping By…
The Schrade Team:
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment