Ozark Survival Kit
Visit for survival gear, reviews, and giveaways.
These products can be found at…..
Sawyer Water Filter(recommended since video):
Craig Caudill is the Founder and Chief Instructor of Nature Reliance School (). He specializes in teaching survival and preparedness which includes, go-bags, land navigation, and tracking for private and public groups and government agencies. Craig is a frequent survival and preparedness contributor to TV outlets, blog sites, magazines and is a popular online outdoor educator on Carbon TV (), and YouTube via the Nature Reliance and Dan’s Depot channels. He also has a worldwide network of students and followers who are part of Nature Reliance School Online () suite of courses covering all facets of self-reliance.
Craig is also a well respected martial arts/combatives instructor with over 20 years experience in armed and unarmed tactics and has advanced rank in both Judo and Aikido. Forever a student, Craig is always at work improving his mindset, skills and tactics for all he endeavors. His goal is to always help others develop their mindset and critical thinking skills so they can think on their own and for themselves.
Dan’s Depot Forums
- XSURVIVAL COSTA RICA PRESENTA UNA PRODUCCION DE COSTA RICA SURVIVAL | JUNGLE SURVIVAL BASICS
- WRT Outdoor Survival Paracord Bracelet with Compass Review, Compass, razor, and a whistle
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS): Demo
- Woodland survival skills course challenge. Student feedback. www.coastalsurvival.com
- Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter Camp Setup
- Wood shed and Native bee honey
- winter shelter
- Winter Camping Trip 2015 – Inside the Tent
- Winter Bushcraft Survival Backpacking Overnight Camping trip
- Winter Bushcraft Kit 2015 Whats in my pack?
- Wildnis Fest Saarvival.de Wilderness Gathering
- Wilderness Twins. Spring camping and introduction
- WILDERNESS SURVIVING TO THRIVING INTRO
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WEEKEND
- Wilderness Survival Shelter – Critical Thinking Exercise
- Wilderness Survival. Part 1. How NOT to survive in the wilderness.