Smokeless? Fire and Willow Windbreak – UK Bushcraft / Survival
Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for full video description, links to other associated videos and time stamps – Watch in HD.
00:30 Making a fireplace to promote a ‘smokeless’ fire.
08:34 Making a windbreak from Willow.
Chafon emergency shovel:
Willow fish trap
Rode stereo microphone:
Rode deadcat mic cover:
If you’ve enjoyed this video please check out the playlists on my channel for hundreds more – on a variety of subjects.
Feel free to share or link any of my videos on facebook, twitter, forums etc. for the benefit of anyone you think may also enjoy watching.
See you next time.
- Winter Survival – Lost in the Wilderness Mountains and Lakes
- Winter Bushcraft at the Survival Shelter, Squirrel Cooker
- Wildnis- und Survival-Training in der Eifel – Tivity.de
- Wilderness Technology Expedition Duffle, Gear Basics
- Wilderness Survival – Part Two – Priorities
- Wilderness Survival – Part One – Heat loss
- Wilderness Gathering Part 1 – Scanavger Hunt & Extreme Baking
- Wilderness Dropouts Pilot
- WILDERNESS CAMPING
- Wilderness Bug Out, Not For Beginners
- Videotape Compass – one minute survival tip
- Vegetarian in the wilderness?
- Utah Adventures S3 E13: Backpacking Coyote Gulch
- TRULY Ultralight backpacking kit
- Toggle Trigger Fishing Variation
- The Kleptsy Trap with Promontory Peg Trigger.wmv