Survival Comms Basics | Emergency Comms Kit | Lesson 5
This is lesson 5 of the Survival Comms basics series. In this video we take what we’ve learned from lessons 1-4 and put together an Emergency Comms kit.
View supporting content here http://www.survivaltechnology.net/survival-comms-basics-intro/
View series playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKMrdrsNkFA4VPBvH_TVbQwtKOxeT1ypY
Visit Canadian prepper https://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianPrepper33
Also check out the channel in my Featured channels list here
If you want to get your comms up, this is the right place to start!
Android fanatic and videoblogger, Survival technology is a retired comms professional and expat living and having worked out of Scandinavia for the past couple of decades. Operationally, he has deployed in Europe, North Africa, Baltic, Southern Caucasus, Middle East, from Iceland to South Africa, in peaceful and not so peaceful zones…
Please visit us at www.survivaltechnology.net for more articles and projects. All revenue earned from this channel is used for the channel, projects and off-grid micro-expeditions. Anything leftover goes toward additional “nicevto have” gear, sometimes featured on the channel.
Thanks for watching.
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment