Survival: How to make Hardtack.
How to make hardtack. Hardtack was used in the civil war for food.
You will need:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
Mix everything all up in a bowl, The dough will be dry so dont add to much water. Next beet it and flatten it out about 1/2 inch thick. If you want you can make squares out of it. Poke some holes with a fork on both sides. Then put in the oven for 30 minutes, do NOT use any oil grease butter or anything on the pan. After 30 minutes flip the hardtack and cook for another 30 minutes. Once all cooked take out of the oven and let air dry for a day.
- Yo Yo Trap- Survival Fishing
- Yo Yo Trap Jug Set- Survival Fishing
- Wrapping the Wool Blanket, An Exerpt from Training the WV Wilderness EMS
- Wrapping In A Wool Blanket
- WOOL BLANKET TRICKS
- Wool Blanket Survival Pack by BOSS
- Woodgas folding pocket stove”Sudden” technique2
- Winter Wilderness Survival Food
- winter survival skills trailer – shelter water fire making.wmv
- Winter Survival – Shelter
- Winter Army Fire and Shelter
- Wilderness Survival Tip: Rocky Outcroppings Can Be A Good Place For Natural Shelters
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 2
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 1
- Wilderness Survival Rain Poncho as a Shelter
- Wilderness Survival – Edible Plants & Edibility Test