Survival Skills Campout & 500 Subscriber Giveaway! (Contest closed)
Join me as I spend the night out with expert survivalist Wayne Russell from Kullcraven Bushcraft. Wayne shares skills such as how to properly construct a long fire, tips on shelter building, how to dig a gypsy well, and innovative ways to quickly purify water.
Come with us as we enjoy some good food, good times and some lovely scenery. New Brunswick is such a beautiful place.
Don’t forget to get in on the 500 subscriber giveaway! Its for an emergency shelter from SOL.
Check Wayne out on his channel…
Find his “Lost or Stranded Basic Survival” series here…
Check out my new website!!!!!!
Please support me in my Amazon store,
Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Also please comment, like and subscribe here in YouTube!!! See you soon!
- XSURVIVAL COSTA RICA PRESENTA UNA PRODUCCION DE COSTA RICA SURVIVAL | JUNGLE SURVIVAL BASICS
- WRT Outdoor Survival Paracord Bracelet with Compass Review, Compass, razor, and a whistle
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS): Demo
- Woodland survival skills course challenge. Student feedback. www.coastalsurvival.com
- Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter Camp Setup
- Wood shed and Native bee honey
- winter shelter
- Winter Camping Trip 2015 – Inside the Tent
- Winter Bushcraft Survival Backpacking Overnight Camping trip
- Winter Bushcraft Kit 2015 Whats in my pack?
- Wildnis Fest Saarvival.de Wilderness Gathering
- Wilderness Twins. Spring camping and introduction
- WILDERNESS SURVIVING TO THRIVING INTRO
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WEEKEND
- Wilderness Survival Shelter – Critical Thinking Exercise
- Wilderness Survival. Part 1. How NOT to survive in the wilderness.