Survival Trap- Figure Four Deadfall Setup–with extra tips
This is a quick demo of making a figure four deadfall trap including a few helpful extra tips.
After a few decades of being obsessed with collecting survival and primitive skills techniques, I am putting out these videos to demonstrate the skills and excursions found at my school, Wild Survival (wildsurvivalskills.com). Videos are focused on primitive skills, rewilding, nature awareness, living off the land, off grid living, indigenous skills, shelter building, primitive fire, water purification, trapping, hunting, bow making, flint knapping, primitive pottery, basketry, edible and medicinal plant preparation and numerous indigenous skills.
I began studying wilderness survival when I was 17 in order to have the ability to spend extensive periods of time in nature, seeking out empowerment and without the need for external sources. I began studying in 1993 under Tom Brown Jr eventually teaching for Tracker Inc. I sought-out every old Native American teacher I could and eventually traveled the world living in very remote indigenous villages in the Amazon, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Peru. My school teaches survival and primitive skills, nature awareness, how to live off the land, re-wilding, prepare for disasters. I strongly believe that experiencing survival living changes the way people approach their entire lives.
- XSURVIVAL COSTA RICA PRESENTA UNA PRODUCCION DE COSTA RICA SURVIVAL | JUNGLE SURVIVAL BASICS
- WRT Outdoor Survival Paracord Bracelet with Compass Review, Compass, razor, and a whistle
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS): Demo
- Woodland survival skills course challenge. Student feedback. www.coastalsurvival.com
- Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter Camp Setup
- Wood shed and Native bee honey
- winter shelter
- Winter Camping Trip 2015 – Inside the Tent
- Winter Bushcraft Survival Backpacking Overnight Camping trip
- Winter Bushcraft Kit 2015 Whats in my pack?
- Wildnis Fest Saarvival.de Wilderness Gathering
- Wilderness Twins. Spring camping and introduction
- WILDERNESS SURVIVING TO THRIVING INTRO
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WEEKEND
- Wilderness Survival Shelter – Critical Thinking Exercise
- Wilderness Survival. Part 1. How NOT to survive in the wilderness.