SurvivorDude: Solo Survival
Want some awesome survival gear? Checkout and use the code “LUKAS” for 10% off of your purchase!
In this Episode, Survivor Dude goes through tips and tricks you can use in a Solo Survival situation. Imagine you are on a backpacking trip and you find that you have strayed away from your group or maybe you are a solo survivalist, you must always be prepared for any situation that may arise.
Discover how to get awesome gadgets for Free CLICK
Solo Survival situations happen all the time and being able to understand simple tactics can keep you alive. Enjoy.
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment