Survivor´s Rescue Cinema – one minute survival tip
Ground-to-air emergency signs are well known within Rescue parties. Easy displayed by day, you need at night a special procedure for an effective deployment. I call this solution the “SURVIVOR´s RESCUE CINEMA”.
The signals can be also projected on the ground, on cliff faces or in urban areas on roofs and walls.
The size of the projected signs are limited only by the used source of light as well as the available projection screen. Under ideal conditions big signs can be projected, and i my really big one: up to 20 metres and more.
The templates are made from cardboard, the signs are simply cut out with a knife.
- Yo Yo Trap- Survival Fishing
- Yo Yo Trap Jug Set- Survival Fishing
- Wrapping the Wool Blanket, An Exerpt from Training the WV Wilderness EMS
- Wrapping In A Wool Blanket
- WOOL BLANKET TRICKS
- Wool Blanket Survival Pack by BOSS
- Woodgas folding pocket stove”Sudden” technique2
- Winter Wilderness Survival Food
- winter survival skills trailer – shelter water fire making.wmv
- Winter Survival – Shelter
- Winter Army Fire and Shelter
- Wilderness Survival Tip: Rocky Outcroppings Can Be A Good Place For Natural Shelters
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 2
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 1
- Wilderness Survival Rain Poncho as a Shelter
- Wilderness Survival – Edible Plants & Edibility Test