The Most Underrated Survival Tip?
The one simple “survival tip” that just may save your life. Without fail, the vast majority of lost hiker, or “missing in the wilderness” stories virtually all begin with the same statement: “He didn’t tell anyone where he was going”. By adhering to this most basic of rules when venturing into the outdoors, you may easily avoid being just another statistic.
The information contained in this video is NOT intended as a replacement for time & experience in the outdoors, having the proper gear & equipment for the conditions you are likely to encounter, and a working knowledge of basic survival skills.
You are welcome to connect with me on Facebook at:
Or on Instagram at:
Looking forward to interacting with you via these other social mediums my friends!
Copyright 2013 – IntenseAngler Outdoors – All Rights Reserved
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment