What NOT to Wear When Bugging Out After a Disaster!
“Survival Doc” explains the use of camouflage and tactical gear when bugging out after a disaster or emergency. Gun confiscation after Hurricane Katrina is discussed as well as martial law and military oaths to protect and defend the Constitution and how Oath Keepers have sworn to keep their oath even when given illegal and unconstitutional orders by their commanding officers or the president.
- You Should Have These Basic Survival Skills
- The Weekend Adventurer Canada – Survival School
- Survival Training South Florida: Fire Lighting Skills
- Survival Shelters – Nuclear Shelters – Survival Communities – www.YourSmartRoom.com
- Survival of Alaskan man who spent days in sub-zero wilderness
- Survival Basics for Beginners – Part 2
- Survival Basics for Beginners – Part 1
- HOW TO VIDEO: PLANTING POTATOES
- Doomsday skills: Fire, water, shelter