Apache Foot Trap (A Survival Trap)
The trap starts at 9:25. I really did way too much talking…sorry.
Attention: This should never be used for anything other than during a survival sutuation.
Always trap responsibly. Clearly mark traps so humans will know they are there and to beware.
You are responsible for your own actions…not me.
Use common sense and do not harm your fellow humans or untintentional animals.
You may want to check out this site…
- Winter Super Survival Shelter in Alberta, Canada
- Winter camping with Rick
- Winter Bushcraft Semi Permanent Shelter
- Willow shelter- Bushcraft and survival by Pondguru
- Wilderness Survival Tips: 2 Tricks To Start A Fire
- wilderness survival in Northern Ontario part 4
- wilderness survival in Northern Ontario part 2
- wilderness survival in Northern Ontario part 1
- Wilderness Survival Card: Arrow Test
- Wilderness Survival: Bear Grylls Style
- Wilderness Plane Crash Search Adventure
- Wilderness Gray Man Survival Philosophy
- Wilderness Gathering 2014
- Wilderness Adventures • Day 2
- Wilderness Adventures • Day 1
- Wild edible plant gather and Firebox lunch