Charcoal – one minute survival tip
This time: Charcoal as Survival Medicine.
Diarrhoea will normally develop as a result of consuming contaminated food or water. Diarrhoea is detected when the number of daily bowel movements increases by the factor of two or more, the stools being soft and watery.
A small amount of charcoal slurry will settle the stomach as charcoal absorbs toxins from the gut.
Take charcoal from your campfire, grind it into a powder and mix it with water. For diarrhoea a light mix is required, about 10 gramms of charcoal to a cup of water. Small amounts can be taken dry, but…….
- Yo Yo Trap- Survival Fishing
- Yo Yo Trap Jug Set- Survival Fishing
- Wrapping the Wool Blanket, An Exerpt from Training the WV Wilderness EMS
- Wrapping In A Wool Blanket
- WOOL BLANKET TRICKS
- Wool Blanket Survival Pack by BOSS
- Woodgas folding pocket stove”Sudden” technique2
- Winter Wilderness Survival Food
- winter survival skills trailer – shelter water fire making.wmv
- Winter Survival – Shelter
- Winter Army Fire and Shelter
- Wilderness Survival Tip: Rocky Outcroppings Can Be A Good Place For Natural Shelters
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 2
- Wilderness Survival Shelter Building part 1
- Wilderness Survival Rain Poncho as a Shelter
- Wilderness Survival – Edible Plants & Edibility Test