Steel testing: a carnival of knife destruction.
For more info on my knives check out: or see the description below for links to more detailed info about the testing.
The steels tested were:
Each steel was tested with at least 2 different heat-treatment schedules.
If you would like more specific information about the testing process, the heat-treatments, or the results check out the detailed threads on BladeForums and BritishBlades:
A summary of the heat-treatments and results:
The full test threads:
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment