The Sling Bow – How to build your own by NoMoreOp4
Check out and follow my blog for more in depth information on guns, gear, shooting, hunting and the outdoors!
The sling bow is for use as a hunting weapon in a survival situation or minimalist camping loadout. It is small and light weight, but still has the ability to use regular arrows. While it is most realistic for smaller game, with practice (and patience to get close enough) it would be possible to take down a larger animal such as a whitetail deer.
The sling bow is a good idea for anyone who wants to cut down on weight and can’t afford to bring along a full size compound bow or crossbow. And its also fun to shoot!
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment