The Survival Trappers Bible Part 5 Two Stick Deadfall
For more detailed info on this survival trap visit:
This is the most simple primitive trigger system to carve and can be done with no tools in a short amount of time. We like this trap trigger only because it requires no tools which ranks it high on our list of most important survival traps.
SIGMA 3 is quickly growing to the largest survival school in the world and we need your help spreading the word. Please share these videos on other forums, with other self reliance minded people. That is the best way you can help support this channel.
We also run a survival store, and all gear sales goes to increase the quality of these video productions. And to expand to other locations across the world. We are opening up new training locations all over the US and elsewhere.
We need your support in spreading self reliance all over the globe! These are skills everyone needs for hard times and it is our goal at SIGMA 3 to either train or equip as many people as possible worldwide. With the survival instructor program going full blast, we are coming to an area near you before too long! Support SIGMA 3 Survival and help us train more students to be self-reliant everyday!
SIGMA 3 Survival Store:
For world class survival gear tested by our instructors and approved by Sigma 3 instructors visit our Recommended Gear Page on the Survival Store
SIGMA 3 Links:
Survival School Website-
Survival Training Schedule-
Facebook Fan Page-
Facebook Group SIGMA 3 Survival University-
Become a SIGMA 3 Instructor-
- WOW! Best Wilderness / Bushcraft Survival Knife? – David Discovers Habilis Bushtool Survival Knife
- Working At The Super Shelter No 2
- Wool Blankets Winter Camping Part 2
- Wool Blanket Hat
- Wool Blanket Hammock
- Wooden Pulleys and Lifting
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 4 Spoon Mule Attachment
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 2
- Woodcrafters Bench Part 1
- Wood stove / Searching for water / Drinkable water [The survival game #04]
- Wood Pellet Hobo Stove Test – New Pot Stand and Wind Screen Combo
- Wood Craft on a Budget Part 3 Sheath Knives Continued
- Winter Wilderness Living Skills Course 2013
- Winter Tree ID Part 2
- Winter Tree ID Part 1
- Winter Survival – Super Shelter Experiment