Winter Survival – Lost in the Wilderness Mountains and Lakes
Winter Survival – Lost in the Wilderness Mountains and Lakes a land full of Frozen Water Streams
The route was
Mahandri – Manor – Kach – Anso – Malika Parbat – Saiful Malook
The altitude started from around 1500 meters
Day 1 – Lahore to Mahndri – Hi-Roof Van
Mahndiri to Forest Rest House – Jeep Safari
Night at Forest Rest House at 2500 meters
Day – 2
Hike Via Manor towards Dher
Camped at 3300 Meters at Dher
Day – 3
Hike via Kach enroute Anso Lake towards Malika Parbat
Camped at 3800 Meters
Day – 4
Hike towards Saif ul Malook Lake via Malika Parbat Base Camp
It had been a really tough trek, with steep ascends lack of water as all water srouces were frozen
We had proper Food after 50 hours, rescued, survived, motivated and kept moving faced sub minus temperatures and laughed away all the turmoil
Bon Fire night at Dher
Kach – Anso Lake towards Malika Parbat in feets of snow crossing at Night
Group and Team work – Moving with the peers !
Spending tough times together !
The night of December at an Altitude of 3800 meters without food and water !
Insulating body heat, insulating the camps, saving gear and luggage !
All in all nice tough time spent in the highlands !
Lost in the Wilderness
Video: Courtesy: Tanzeel Rehman
- Winter Bushcraft at the Survival Shelter, Squirrel Cooker
- Wildnis- und Survival-Training in der Eifel – Tivity.de
- Wilderness Technology Expedition Duffle, Gear Basics
- Wilderness Survival – Part Two – Priorities
- Wilderness Survival – Part One – Heat loss
- Wilderness Gathering Part 1 – Scanavger Hunt & Extreme Baking
- Wilderness Dropouts Pilot
- WILDERNESS CAMPING
- Wilderness Bug Out, Not For Beginners
- Videotape Compass – one minute survival tip
- Vegetarian in the wilderness?
- Utah Adventures S3 E13: Backpacking Coyote Gulch
- TRULY Ultralight backpacking kit
- Toggle Trigger Fishing Variation
- The Kleptsy Trap with Promontory Peg Trigger.wmv
- The Crazy Adventures,Test Your Survival Skill