Winter Camping Trip 2015 – Inside the Tent
I have two new items since my last winter backpacking trip; a sleeping bag liner had I use as a frost cover and using two candle lanterns as a tent heater. Concerning the candle lanterns; they were only able to raise the tent 10 – 15 F. Each person will have to decide for themselves if the limited warmth they provide is worth the limited risk.
- XSURVIVAL COSTA RICA PRESENTA UNA PRODUCCION DE COSTA RICA SURVIVAL | JUNGLE SURVIVAL BASICS
- WRT Outdoor Survival Paracord Bracelet with Compass Review, Compass, razor, and a whistle
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS): Demo
- Woodland survival skills course challenge. Student feedback. www.coastalsurvival.com
- Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter Camp Setup
- Wood shed and Native bee honey
- winter shelter
- Winter Bushcraft Survival Backpacking Overnight Camping trip
- Winter Bushcraft Kit 2015 Whats in my pack?
- Wildnis Fest Saarvival.de Wilderness Gathering
- Wilderness Twins. Spring camping and introduction
- WILDERNESS SURVIVING TO THRIVING INTRO
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WEEKEND
- Wilderness Survival Shelter – Critical Thinking Exercise
- Wilderness Survival. Part 1. How NOT to survive in the wilderness.
- Wilderness Survival Challenge – Lost Day Hiker