Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter Camp Setup
Met up with Casey and Todd to build a Woodcraft Bushcraft Winter camp. This will be a camp that we can go back to on off through out the winter. This camp could also be used as bug out or survival camp if needed. Mainly this will be a place that we can practice different woodcraft, bushcraft and survival skills, but for me as much as anything it will just be a place to get away and relax. I also get my first chance to work with a knife that William Collins sent me to try, look for a more in depth video on it in the future.
Central Oregon Survival Network
Like us on Facebook –
Music by MangoJamz.com
Check out MangoJamz YouTube channel for a variety of great backing tracks.
- XSURVIVAL COSTA RICA PRESENTA UNA PRODUCCION DE COSTA RICA SURVIVAL | JUNGLE SURVIVAL BASICS
- WRT Outdoor Survival Paracord Bracelet with Compass Review, Compass, razor, and a whistle
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS): Demo
- Woodland survival skills course challenge. Student feedback. www.coastalsurvival.com
- Wood shed and Native bee honey
- winter shelter
- Winter Camping Trip 2015 – Inside the Tent
- Winter Bushcraft Survival Backpacking Overnight Camping trip
- Winter Bushcraft Kit 2015 Whats in my pack?
- Wildnis Fest Saarvival.de Wilderness Gathering
- Wilderness Twins. Spring camping and introduction
- WILDERNESS SURVIVING TO THRIVING INTRO
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL WEEKEND
- Wilderness Survival Shelter – Critical Thinking Exercise
- Wilderness Survival. Part 1. How NOT to survive in the wilderness.
- Wilderness Survival Challenge – Lost Day Hiker